This box theme is based on the topic of Sacrifice.
Sacrifice is something few people are fond of, but everyone can relate to. It’s as much a feeling as it is an action.
In simple terms, a sacrifice is something you like that you give up for a greater purpose or to a greater Person. And in reality, that’s what makes sacrificing so difficult! Because what is given up is something we value, cherish, love, and want to hold on to.
Fortunately, there are others who have gone before us and given us a road map to navigate sacrifice successfully. Throughout this month, we’ll learn from the likes of Abraham, King David, the Apostle Paul, and Jesus, Himself to better understand what sacrifice looks like and how it’s lived out in our daily lives.
Each week, we’ll focus on one of the four people mentioned and we’ll discover that though the journey of sacrifice is not easy, it is always worth it!
PRODUCTS - (click on a product listed to purchase separately)
- Everyday Faith Devotional
- Impact Guide
- Spiritual Inventory Card
- Book - Altar Ego Becoming Who God Says You Are by Craig Groeschel
- Deux Mains (Rebuild Globally) Leather Tasseled Bookmark - you will receive only one of the three colors provided, red, blue or cognac
- Faithbox Leather wrap bracelet
- 2 Note Cards on Sacrifice - use as a postcard, daily inspiration, frame it or give it away
- Desk Calendar Note Cards, A January and February - watercolor designs