The Journey Faithbox is about helping you on your journey while supporting individuals and organizations who are helping others on their journeys. The journey of an entrepreneur is fraught with challenges and unknowns, but when they’re driven by social good and making a positive impact it makes all of the difference!
And that’s exactly what you’ll find in this month’s Faithbox. We’ve partnered with enterprises that are empowering women in Haiti with dignified and stable work, as well as here stateside where people with learning disabilities are being empowered to express themselves creatively and meaningfully.
The Journey Faithbox includes:
- Our 31-day Everyday Faith Devotional
- It's Okay Not To Be Okay book by Sheila Walsh
- Velvet-Wrapped Journal from Primitives By Kathy
- Wavy Navy Pouch from Primitives By Kathy
- Handmade, Haitian Cora Bookmark from Vi Bella Jewelry
- Custom 5"x7" Art Designs from Inspired Inks by Madeline