HelloBible Explorer (ages 5-10) - The Parable of the Lost Sheep
Listen to Jesus’ story of a shepherd who lost one of his sheep. The shepherd searched for the lost sheep until he found it. Explore how Jesus is our good shepherd!
This Months Box Includes:
- Postcard from Danny the Donkey with the memory verse of the month.
- Collectable story sticker
- Arch book: “The Parable of the Lost Sheep”
- Guideposts for parents with sharing questions, prayer ideas and family activities.
- Art projects. The box includes all materials and instructions to create hands-on art projects.
- Create a flock of sheep out of clay and paint them.
- Paint a wooden cross and remember that Jesus forgives and loves us.
- Family activity: Make a shepherd’s crook and learn Psalm 23:1-3. Play the lost sheep game and remember that Jesus is the good shepherd. He will always search for you!
“Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep!” - Luke 15:6