This box is all about helping you become even more Faithful in your relationship with Jesus!
Faithfulness in the Bible is defined as, “steadfast, dedicated, dependable and worthy of trust.” And throughout the Scriptures we see faithfulness in four distinct ways: first, as an attribute of God. Second, as a characteristic some people have. Third, as a characteristic many people are lacking. And, fourth, as a fruit or gift given by the Holy Spirit to God’s people.
This month's Faithbox includes:
- Our custom-written Everyday Faith Devotional
- Chasing Vines book by Beth Moore
- Stainless Steel Faith Bracelet by GoodWorks Make A Difference
- Bible Study Tools from G.T. Luscombe
- Bible Tabs by Elle Clare Gifts